10.27.2007

Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town


My mom, Rowan, and I visited the Sacramento Zoo and a nearby park called Fairytale Town today. It was another gorgeous day, so it was good to be outside. Rowan is completely better, so she is a lot more fun to be around. I think she's been wearing Grandma out---she wants to constantly engage, read, play, paint. The zoo was okay--not as good as Memphis (which was just an hour from us in Jonesboro), but enough for a 2 year old.

Joe is still really sick. Today was even worse than yesterday. I think he must be going stir crazy because he hasn't really left the RV in 3 days. We're praying that I don't get this thing (or my mom)...because there's been enough sickness in this Dutchmen for a season. Plus, we'd like for him to get on with his training! He's really excited about Dan (Joe will blog on that and the training facility soon...) and it's hard to miss days because of being sick.

Not much else to report. If you want to see some pictures from the day, click here.

No comments: