3.18.2008

Nothing If Not Stronger

Hello. I don't actually have the energy to do a long entry tonight, as I am fatigued beyond recognition. Thought I would at least throw up a quick vid of part of my lifting session. Then I have to go downstairs and eat until I go to sleep. We have been doing body fat testing on a regular basis, and mine has been too low. Means that I am not getting enough calories in my diet to offset the training that I am doing. This means I have been catabolic, and using muscle as energy instead of stored fat. Not good to do early in the season. So a few weeks ago Dan upped my caloric intake by 1000 calories. I gained 4 pounds, but no increase in body fat. So again I have been asked to increase it by another 1000. So my daily intake is somewhere around 7-9000 calories now. Sounds like fun...but it is not. It is a lot of work to eat that much. So off I go to begin the gorging. Joe

1 comment:

Silas said...

Keep up the hard work. It's great to be able to see how it's all going. Rowan is getting so big too. Hope the new move works out great.
Silas-Natalie-Adia