8.28.2007

Friends' Photo Shoot


Once we decided to move, I had a lot of people ask about taking their pictures--people wanted to make sure to catch me before we left! So I decided to have a one day shoot for close friends...because I wasn't going to fit everyone in otherwise. I included above the "invitation" I made for it. All the photos on the card are pictures I've taken of friends from here in Jonesboro. I've been thinking a lot lately about what I will miss about Jonesboro. There are many things--the library, the nature center, rotary park. But mostly, I will miss the people we have come to love.

So I took a ton of pictures on Sunday. It was a great day to see friends for one of the last times and to capture some beautiful faces. Selfishly, this was also a way that I am guaranteed to have some current photos of good friends! I've included a sampling (I had to restrain myself) of the pictures below.


2 comments:

Polly said...

The pictures are wonderful! Thank you so much!

love you guys!

Polly

Kim said...

These are awesome! I'm so sad we missed out on it while we were out of town. I should have at least sent Kiley and Robyn! Anyway, it makes me tear up thinking about it so I won't. Love you guys,
Kim