11.24.2007

Computer is Down

I'm sending a quick post from Tye and Amy's computer---our computer crashed this week, so we have been forced into a computer and internet fast for a few weeks while we wait for it to get fixed. All is well--we had a great Thanksgiving at the Pfaffs' house with many of the other athletes. Today we are headed to Tye's Dad's ranch in Sonora for the night....cows and horses for Rowan!

If you need to get a hold of us for anything, cell phones are going to be the best bet. We may check e-mail occasionally when we can borrow a computer...but that will be unpredictable. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that stinks.

and I must know-what is the "565" in green on your homepage? It doesn't change, so it would not appear to be visitors to this site or, um, naps, that you've take together.

in my need I call out for an answer.

cebulski family said...

I have no idea what the 565 is! It was there when I set up the blog using the template. I assume it's where a counter should go...but I never figured out how to do that. It has no significant meaning, sorry!
Laura