2.13.2008

Brief Update

Rowan and I were in snowy Michigan for the last week or so...I will get some photos and an update posted soon....but I just wanted to post a link to this article that appeared in the Stockton newspaper. It's about the athletes training at the Port of Stockton. It was a good thing to have happened--a few days after the story appeared, the Opinion section of the paper gave the Port a "thumbs up" for their involvement...and the Port Director is enthused because apparently they have never received a "thumbs up" in the paper before.

Click here to see the story in the local newspaper, The Record.

More soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

awesome news, guys! the article was really encouraging, and how cool that it had everyone's stats?! Laura and rowan, i hope you both are quickly adjusting to being in another new town, and joe, i hope this has been a seamless transition for you and your training. I miss you guys, my heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you!