3.05.2009

Random Photo



Sorting through some photos today...trying to clean up the hard-drive and find some more photos to submit to Istock. Came across this photo that my cousin KC took at Jenny's wedding rehearsal this summer. KC grabbed my camera for awhile at the rehearsal...she has a great eye! For some reason I never edited this batch of photos...but this one makes me motivated...and nostalgic for summer! I love seeing photos that other people take of my kids...of course, Rowan never wants to give me such a sweet look.

Thanks KC, I love this photo...

3 comments:

KC Huizinga said...

Oh Laura this is so sweet! What a beautiful daughter you have. It makes me nostalgic for summer too! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it I who visualized the shot based on a multitude of factors such as ambient light, the emotional intensity of that day, and Rowan's dress contrasted with the green hues of the wild grasses, but KC happened to be holding the camera at the time?

Tom

KC Huizinga said...

That must have been it...I was purely the vessel!