10.12.2009

how can you not smile....

...when you have this to greet you after a nap??


This is our girl, Piper, at 9.5 months. I have not posted a photo of her in awhile, and this one just cracks me up. I have lots of photos to go through and post--but I took this one today when I went in to get her from her nap, and I just had to post it. The hair, the smile...can it get any better? This is also evidence of why I always put her hair in ponytails :)

And then a few shots of a proud Piper who has learned to clap. These photos are the best I could do to capture it today, but she is very excited about this new skill and just lights up when I start to sing "Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap your hands together!"




You'll notice in the photos that Piper is eating in a high chair. That's right. A high chair. At our table. In our dining room.

I promise, I promise...just a few more pieces of trim, and then I WILL post pictures of the kitchen and dining room!!

I have been keeping really busy taking photos of people and trying to keep up with the editing. I'm assuming that as the weather turns colder, I'll be able to stop and catch my breath and get things updated (most of my shoots have been outdoors).

Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

KIC said...

Oh my goodness that top picture is SO CUTE!! Piper is workin'a Farrah Fawcett hairdo! LOVE IT! :)