12.06.2009

A new blog, just for my photography!

I have started a new blog, separate from this family blog, to begin recording my photo sessions and work with non-family members!

I have one post up there as of now (and alas, the initial photos are of my girls, already posted to THIS blog!)---but am planning on adding many more as the weeks progress. It'll be a way for clients to get a sneak-peek of their sessions, and also a way for any one who is interested to follow my current work. And a way for me to continue to grow as a photographer. Ill actually be going back and posting from some sessions over the last few months....and eventually catch up to be in real-time.

Check it out! Put it on your blog favorites or on google reader or however else all you blog-stalkers (you know who you are!) keep up on us! I'd love to see you over there!

The web address is:

www.lauracebulskiphotography.blogspot.com

I've also updated the website a bit (although I'm having some glitches and needed to take a breather from fighting with the system)...but there are some new photos on there. The main website is still:

www.cebulskiphotography.com

Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your message to your five-year-old daughter, while looking for images of US dollars, funnily enough. What you wrote was very beautiful. A very famous man who died last year once said that he sees the face of God in children. Children are the most precious gifts we can give to the world, and your photos capture the beauty, innocence and fun of childhood. There is no need to reply to this message. I have added your blog to my favourites, and will continue to visit, to see your images and read your words. Take care. From an Englishman who once visited Michigan (Ann Arbor) x

http://professionalenglishman.blogspot.com