6.02.2008

Pre-School Picnic


Rowan had her last days of pre-school last week. On Thursday they had a class picnic and Rowan didn't understand why she had to say good-bye to all her friends and teachers! She really loved pre-school this year. I am so thankful that her first experience with school was so positive--that she felt safe, loved, and eager to go every Tuesday and Thursday. She loved her teachers, Mrs. Richards and Mrs. Mettler, and I appreciated how nurturing and positive they were towards Rowan. Rowan's class was mostly boys....so she really bonded with the 3 other girls, especially Julianna. I took a few other photos at the picnic, but realized later that I didn't get ANY of the boys. To see a few more photos, click here. I also included a few other random shots from around the house...never sure where to put those, so here they are!

No comments: